Monastery of the Holy Trinity at Brysochorion
The Monastery of the Holy Trinity at Brysochorion (formerly Lesinitsa) is a small single room church that is situated to the north east of mount Tymphe (Gamela) in the central Zagorion region. Mr. Lambrides has mentioned that the Monastery was built in 1773. The iconostasis in the church is small in dimension and original in terms of the technical execution and the subject matter. All of the figures as well as the remaining decor are in relief and have been expressed in a very abstract and schematic manner. The construction of the iconostasis has been dated to circa 1773.