Church of Aghios Nikolaos at Kepoi in Zagorion
The Church of Aghios Nikolaos at Kepoi in Zagorion which constitutes the main church of the town (formerly Bangia) is large in size and has three aisles. In accordance with information it was initially built in 1779, it was destroyed by fire n 1853 and was reconstructed in 1854. The iconostasis is enormous in size and occupies all three aisles of the church. It is most resplendent and its decorative has a large variety, which has been created with the deep relief technique. It has been dated between 1854 and 1860.