LAKKAS SOULIOU REGION/ARCHITECTURE
- The neoclassical building of the school at Ahladea has been designated a listed monument.
- The old elementary school of Lipa.
- A stone Bridge at Sistrouni and the confluence of the Dallas with the Aherontas rivers.
- The water mill of Alhadea, built in 1920, was granted to the school fund of the village in 1938.
- The water mill at Alepohori Botsari.
- The water mill at Sistrouni has been designated a listed monument.
- The small fort of Tzimas at the edge of the steep cliff north of Ahladea. The building played an important role in the struggle of the people of Souli against Ali Pasha of Ioannina. The western wing was built in the early 19th century. It is built with stone without arches and is covered by a wooden roof and black slate. Characteristic of the building are its windows with stone arches, a above the arched entrance for pouring hot oil on intruders, the embrasures and the stone flanges.
- The small fort of Ali at Lipa.
- The tower of Botsaris at Paleohori Botsari.
- The tower of Foto-Maros at Koutates.