THE METSOVO AREA/ARCHITECTURE
- The Balkan Bridge:
300 meters from Votonosi, on the road to Anthochori, hidden by the current bridge and the heavy vegetation stands a simple 7.20 meter arch, supporting the bridge that connects the two banks of the Metsovitikos. It was built in 1707 over the Summer Road towards Metsovo and funded by one John Spanou.
- The Maria Vlacha Fountain:
In the Aghioi Apostoli area of Metsovo lies a stone fountain with bronze spigots and stone benches, sheltered under a wood and blackstone shelter made by a group of very skilled, local craftsmen: John Padiotis, Kiriakos Panagos, Stilianos Zonelis, Nicholas ans Apostolos Koutsoukis. It was built in 1900 with funds donated by the Metsovite Maria Vlacha.
* fountain, craftsmen
- Flocas Fountain:
Built in stone on all three of its side, the fountain in the central square (Fontana di cambouri di dighiaossou in the Vlach language) was built in 1781 with funds donated by Dimitrios and Kyriakos Flocas.
LOOM, WATER MILL:
- Loom, water mill in Anthochori where the Water Power Museum is located.
- Ginas Mill at the Panagia location in Metsovo: A farm with a water mill, gristmills, looms, warehouses, stables and residence in Metsovo.
- A building housing the coffee shop in the Metsovo square.
- Shops in the central square, including the Stachouli Shop.